Tenobe Somen Noodles Ibonoito Z-30 (Twisted Wheat 150g x 2, Cold Wheat 200g x 4, Udon 300g x 1)
JP¥ 3,120 (US$ 29.57)
Air transportation maintains freshness. Shipping fee from Japan included. Delivered without any additional fees.
Please try three kinds of "Ibonoito" noodles. Twisted wheat has a sticky texture and the original flavor of wheat. Udon is hard to boil down, and the more you boil it, the better the soup is soaked and delicious. Cold wheat is slightly thicker than plain noodles, and you can enjoy a flavor that goes well.
[Only available at Japan Airport]
Airport delivery period [Japan time]: All year
Order deadline [Japan time]: 7 days before desired delivery date
Expected delivery date [Japan time]: 7 days after order deadline * Up to 14 days after
* If you choose to pick up at the airport, order at least 7 days in advance.
[Introduction of producers] TAKATA-SYOUTEN CO., LTD.
In the southwestern part of Hyogo Prefecture, the city of Tatsuno, which celebrates the flow of the Ibo River, has been developing a variety of local industries since ancient times due to its favorable climate and geographical conditions.
In particular, Tenobe somen noodles, represented by Usukuchi soy sauce and Ibonoito, boast a high reputation and have become an industry rooted in people's lives.
Takata Syouten Co., Ltd. is deeply involved in the local industry of Tatsuno and is conducting corporate activities to further develop it.
- ● Ingredients: [twisted wheat] flour (wheat (Hokkaido)), salt, edible vegetable oil, [cold wheat] flour (domestic production), salt, potato starch, edible vegetable oil / calcium carbonate, coloring agent (safflower yellow and gardenia), cochineal), [Udon] Flour (domestic production), Salt, Potato starch, Edible vegetable oil / Calcium carbonate
● Nutrition information (per 100g)
・ Energy (kcal): [twisted wheat] 336, [cold wheat] 336, [udon] 335
・ Protein (g): [twisted wheat] 9.0, [cold wheat] 8.2, [udon] 8.4
・ Fat (g): [twisted wheat] 1.9, [cold wheat] 1.6, [udon] 1.5
・ Carbohydrate (g): [twisted wheat] 70.7, [cold wheat] 72.2, [udon] 71.9
・ Salt equivalent (g): [twisted wheat] 5.7, [cold wheat] 5.3, [udon] 5.8
● 7 major allergens (wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk, peanut, shrimp, crab): wheat
● Contents: 1400g
● Country of origin: Hyogo, Japan
● Manufacturer: Takata Syouten Co., Ltd.
● How to eat: Boil in hot water according to the required time, transfer to a colander, and rinse well with fresh water.
・ Be careful when handling hot water, fire, cooking utensils, etc. during cooking.
・ The delivery area is limited sale only for delivery to Japan Airport. Please be careful.
・ The product weight is only a guide. Please note that the weight may vary.
・ Box and package design may be different. Please note.
● How to Save: Avoid direct sunlight, please store in a well-ventilated place. Do not store with strong odors.
● Best before date (from date of manufacture): 365 days
- Item No. JSA000647