[Pre-order sale] Kinokawa Persimmon, Kuroama 3L Approx. 4 kg (12-13 pieces)
JP¥ 8,187 (US$ 75.95) ~ JP¥ 8,600 (US$ 79.78)
Please kindly understand that, as the fees for each destination country differ, the selling price also differs.
Air transportation maintains freshness. Shipping fee from Japan included. Delivered without any additional fees.
A rare persimmon - Kuroama! The harvesting period is just 1 week!
Limited quantity, as soon as these are all sold, this item will be sold out this season, so please hurry.
* Shipment date: Early to mid-November. Product delivery schedule will be notified by email once the harvest time is known
- Wakayama Prefecture boasts the highest persimmon production amount in Japan! -
Kuroama are grown in orchards carefully selected among persimmon orchards managed by JA Kinosato. Also, only carefully selected persimmon with extremely high-quality are shipped out with the name Kuroama. They feature a crisp texture, refreshing juiciness that spreads through the mouth, small cracks on the surface and a deep red color.
Using a special cultivation method, they are ripened for approx. 1 month longer on the tree compared to regular seedless persimmon, so have a lot more sweetness than regular persimmon. The darkness of the fruit flesh is created by tannins - a type of polyphenol.
Final order deadline [Japan time]: Thursday, October 24, 2019
Estimated delivery date: We will notify you by email as soon as we know the harvest time.
*The delivery date may vary depending on various circumstances such as quarantine of each recipient country and the weather, etc.
*Please kindly understand that the delivery date and time cannot be specified.
[Producer Introduction] JA Kinosato
In Wakayama Prefecture, one of the leading peach production areas of Japan, the producer grows top brand Arakawa peaches as well as tangerines, strawberries and several other fruits. Wakayama Prefecture is blessed with a temperate climate and abundant water sources, so is a region where agriculture flourishes. Lots of the cultivated fruit is shipped to large cities such as Tokyo and Osaka. You can enjoy shopping at its direct sales store "Mekkemon Hiroba" which has a wide lineup of these fresh fruits. It is conveniently located approx. 40 minutes by car from Kansai Airport.
- ● Ingredients: persimmon
● 7 major allergens (wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk, peanut, shrimp, crab): None
● Contents: Approximately 4,000g (12-13 pieces)
● Country of origin: Japan, Wakayama Prefecture
● Manufacturer: JA Kinosato Agricultural Cooperative
● Serving Instructions: Cut horizontally, if a star-like pattern is visible on the surface of the fruit flesh, it is just right for eating. Please refer to the images.
● Please note:
・ These Kuroama Kinokawa persimmons are fresh, so store in a cool place and consume as soon as possible.
・ The delivery area will be limited to Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia. Please be careful.
・ Product delivery dates may vary depending on the quarantine of the destination country, authorities and the weather.
・ Please kindly understand that the delivery date and time cannot be specified.
・ The listed item weight is only a guide. Please kindly understand that the actual weight may differ.
・ Please kindly understand that, shipping fees & import/export fees may differ for each country, item prices also may differ.
・ Please note, the box and package design may be different.
● Storage Instructions: Store in a cool place.
● Best before date (from date of manufacture): Good for eating upon delivery, so consume as soon as possible.
- Item No. JSA000479